Monday, September 29, 2008

Two, two, two blogs in one... too many?

I'd started this blog a long time ago, and the focus has been on my beautiful yard and other life adventures. I wanted to start a blog specifically on parenting, so I kicked off "amothersangst". Now, when I make comments on other blogs, it leaves a link behind that sends folks to my profile. If they want, and are interested, they can pick a blog. I haven't seen any others set up this way. I'm not sure how to make the link I leave go directly to the other blog. I'm not even sure if people are reading either blog, or just departing in disgust (or whatever emotion).

{sigh}

I am committed to writing. I want to write. I'm compelled to write. Having a blog that no one reads is a little like keeping a journal that you leave laying around in the open. It might get read.... So, I'll keep writing, regardless. I am delighted with how many literate, articulate, passionate folks there are blogging away. You (or "they" if I'm talking to myself) are truly an inspiration.

No comments: