Friday, January 09, 2009

South Beach

I love South Beach Miami. It's a beautiful spot. Fun people. Great weather. The beaches are fabulous! The people are beautiful, exotic, sexy.What's not to like about a place so grand? A place so peaceful and serene..... These are the scenes I'll be keeping in mind. We're back on the South Beach Diet Lifestyle. The first 2 weeks are a strict regimen of no carbs, no fruit, no alcohol. Because we were off to a bumpy start, the marvelous chef I married has decided we should live a hybrid version this week (where he and youngest are not strict) and we'll begin in earnest this coming Monday. When all is said and done, I'll have tee totaled for 3 weeks. Tomorrow ends week 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will forgive me if I do not visit here as often as at your other blog home...know you will. Forgive me.

Offering my encouragement and admiration for taking on the challenge of changing your eating lifestyle.

One thing I did not get to mention yesterday is my next new spiritual journey (like your new Bible-study blog). I am for the first time on a team to organize a women's retreat. The retreat format is a formalized entity called ACTS. You may have heard of a similar version of this called The Road to Emaeus.

I know I can count on your (spiritual) support to me in this, as I support you in your diet and new blog (even if I do not leave as many comments here. Ahem.)
Agape, Barbara